Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:422 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lead - Data Scientist - KPO (6-11 yrs)
- Own the data science strategy and initiatives to support the product roadmap.
- Promote a culture of creative thinking to solve some of the age-old complex business problems.
- Leverage traditional statistical and mathematical modelling with new age AI/ML techniques.
- Convert black box AI models into explainable models using xAI.
- Roll up your sleeves and work with a group of smart engineers and data scientists to deliver on the promise.
- Hiring, guiding and coaching Data Science team, and scale the same to keep pace with fast growth.
- Contributing to the thought leadership through whitepapers/ articles and conferences
What you will need to make an impact :
- A graduate from IIT - Bombay, Delhi, Varanasi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee passing year from 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst, preferably in US Healthcare Insurance.
- A believer in democratizing Advanced Analytics to empower the business users to solve complex business problems.
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same.
- A Master's degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, statistics/economics or related fields
- 6+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a Healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with regression, boosting, segmentation, MMM and Deep Learning.
- Ability to solve data science problems using both traditional and advanced analytical (AI/ML/DL) techniques.
- Experience with Azure, MLOps, R, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch and Big data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Strong experience and knowledge of data engineering, data modelling, algorithms and data science.
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritize an approach for maximum impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.