Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:659 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lead - Data Scientist/Deep Learning - Python/Tensorflow/Theano - KPO (5-8 yrs)
Lead Data Scientist - Deep Learning- Python - (5-8 years )
An exciting techno-functional job opportunity with an UK multinationl Insurance giant for a professional holding at least 4 years as Data Scientist. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable developer who is keen to develop their career into Data Science, Deep Learning and Analytics. You will lead end to end implementation and development of our client product from scratch and work on cutting edge technology such as Deep Learning, ML and Analytics in Python.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Applying machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights from large-scale, multi-structured datasets.
- Working unsupervised with internal and external teams to respond to business requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for model development, including data exploration, training data, feature extraction and model development, validation and scoring.
- Convincingly communicating with our stakeholders at all levels, including pairing with other Data Scientists.
- Strong programming skills with at least one scripting language (e.g. R, Python). Conversant with advanced deep learning techniques such as LSTM. CNN, Dense neural networks as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow, keras, pytorch, deepai or equivalent.
- Should have at-least 3 end-to-end ML project experience. Starting from organizing and munging data, prototyping algorithms in scripting languages to deploying a solution in a stable platform
- Database management systems and experience with handling data using SQL and ETL tools.
- Experience in working with packages such as - Generalized linear models (Lasso, Ridge, Logit), Recommendation engines (SVD, ALS, Boltzmann machine in platforms such as Mahout),Neural Networks (nnets, tensorflow),Optimization (heuristic models), Visualization techniques (t-sne, ggplot, matplotlib, shiny, D3js).
- Exposure to massive data storage architectures - Map-Reduce/ Columnar Databases/ NoSQL/ RDD-Spark
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.
Reach us at
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly apply along with your updated CV or contact me on 7888445359 for a confidential discussion on the role.