Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2751 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Lead - Data Scientist - Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
On an Embark for a Data Sciences lead with hands on experience in R/Python along with team handling experience.
- Work closely with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Hands-on role in the development, evaluation and deployment of data-driven client segmentation, next-best-action predictive models, and related machine learning algorithms.
- Handle various ad-hoc and ongoing strategic analytics projects.
- Documentation of the Advanced Analytics teams- new and existing models / algorithms and processes as required
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of analysts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to scope the project, identify challenges/dependencies and proactively communicate with stakeholders and the project team
Required Experience and Skills :
- About 8-12 years of overall experience in Business Analytics, with at least 3 years- experience developing statistical/mathematical models, and at least 2 years in a project management or people leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years- experience using data science and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, Python or R against large data sets.
- Proficiency in using SQL, Hadoop/Spark for data extraction and analysis
- Leverage data visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik Sense/QlikView
- Expertise in the application of statistical techniques like: Time Series, Multiple linear regression, logistic/logit models, simulation modelling, and survival analysis
- Practical experience using multivariate and/or ML methods for classification, clustering and estimation, such as Decision Trees, Random Forests, CART/CHAID, Extreme Gradient Boosting, Ridge Regression, PCA and SVM
- B Tech in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Statistics, Operations Research/Management Science, Physics or Economics/Econometrics required; Masters degree in similar disciplines and/or MBA with quantitative concentration strongly preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.