Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:5535 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Data Scientist - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
- Be able to distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
- Helping to increase the adoption of AI/ML & best practices within the project
- Working with senior members of the team to help define and design validation strategy for AI/ML models and helping to accelerate adoption of artificial intelligence at the firm
- Lead/Mentor a small team of Data Scientists
Education - Bachelors/Master degree with specialization in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or another quantitative field or equivalent.
- 5+ years of combined experience in advanced analytics in industry or research.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with general AI capabilities - including chatbots, NLP, Recommender Engines, Image/Video analytics, among others.
- Sound knowledge of new and emerging analytic tools/technologies (Big data, NLP, artificial intelligence, noSQL databases, deep learning, etc).
- Deep knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning with special emphasis on the advanced algorithms like neural networks, SVM, random forests, bagging, gradient boosting machines, k-means++, deep learning or reinforcement learning. Expert level in 5+ classes of algorithms.
- Experience implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems in cloud (Google/Cloudera/AWS)
- Proficient in at least one statistical (Python/R) and one programming (Julia, Java, Scala, C++ or similar) languages.
- Strong skills in data processing using SQL,PySpark, Hadoop.