Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:883 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Data Sciences & Advanced Analytics - Automobile/Manufacturing (9-12 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global manufacturing setup and they are looking at hiring an experienced analytics professional for growing their advanced analytics setup.
You would be part of the global analytics and insights team and would be responsible for providing data and analytical solutions for the entire organization across diverse business. While leading a team, you would work as a subject matter expert and use strong problem formulation and problem solving techniques to design descriptive, predictive and prescriptive solutions to meet the business needs. The scope of the role would cut across business analytics, credit risk analytics, business analytics and product analytics.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have:
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science etc from a tier one institution
- 9+ years of analytics experience across diverse business functions (Marketing, Sales and Service, Finance, Risk, etc.)
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience in one or more of these areas: Attribution modeling, Customer Analytics, Operational Analytics, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Statistics and other advanced techniques
- Solid data management and statistical modeling skills: SAS, R, Mahout, Matlab, Python (SciPy, NumPy), SQL and Excel.
- Experience with Big Data. Distributed computing (e.g. map/reduce) is a plus, especially Hadoop, Mahout, Pig.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
What's on Offer
Opportunity to build and grow the analytics practice for a leading global manufacturing setup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.