Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:104 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Data Engineer - Business Analytics (7-11 yrs)
The opening is with an organization in the Natural Resources space
The key ask of the role is :
- Solution Architecture for data acquisition, analytics and reporting for business
- Architects data platform, considering state of the art tools from vendors and open source ecosystem.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support increase in data volume and complexity
- Development and implementation of scripts for database maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, and migration
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework. Continuous tracking, monitoring and reporting of data quality metrics.
- Strives to ensure proper data governance and quality across the Data and Analytics department and the business
- Writes unit/integration tests for performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models.
- Increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization
To be suitable, you should have used Enterprise level software & tools, Cloud systems ideally GCB and SCADA systems to retrieve and work with data.
You will be an - ANALYTICS- resource interfacing with internal business owners, users, IT and Tech teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.