Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:83 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Data Engineer - Business Analytics (7-11 yrs)
The opening is with an organization in the Natural Resources space
The key ask of the role is :
- Solution Architecture for data acquisition, analytics and reporting for business
- Architects data platform, considering state of the art tools from vendors and open source ecosystem.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support increase in data volume and complexity
- Development and implementation of scripts for database maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, and migration
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework. Continuous tracking, monitoring and reporting of data quality metrics.
- Strives to ensure proper data governance and quality across the Data and Analytics department and the business
- Writes unit/integration tests for performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models.
- Increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization
To be suitable, you should have used Enterprise level software & tools, Cloud systems ideally GCB and SCADA systems to retrieve and work with data.
You will be an - ANALYTICS- resource interfacing with internal business owners, users, IT and Tech teams