Director & Chief Business Enabler at GAMIFi Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:159 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Data Analytics - Internet/eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
GAMIFi is hiring Data Analytics Leads for one of the leading Internet/eCommerce (B2B) companies based out of Bangalore.
Position: Data Analytics Lead
Experience: 10+ years
Job Type: Permanent
Mode of operation: Currently Hybrid. Shortly work from office.
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
Job Location: Bangalore
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes.
- The strategy includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses and data analytics systems.
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system.
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution.
- Planning and execution of big data solutions using technologies such as Hadoop. In fact, entail the complete life-cycle management of a Hadoop Solution.
- Defining and managing the flow of data and dissemination of information within the organization.
- Integrating technical functionality, ensuring data accessibility, accuracy, and security.
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in Kafka, Kafka Rest/API, Storm, Kstreams, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana & Hadoop echo systems.
- Good knowledge on ELK stack for real time data processing
- Knowledge on Datacentres, clouds like AWS, GCP & Azure.
- Good Knowledge on Analytics echo systems in the industry
- Able to generate reports from Kibana, Hive Queries, AWS Athena/Trino & Imphala.
- Knowledge on Java is highly recommended.
- Work with MIS/Product and engineering team on requirements and execution.
- Able to build custom dashboards on demand.
- Could native analytics tools like data bricks, ads, dataproc and cap knowledge
Kindly Note: Candidates from Fin Tech / Product / Internet / eCommerce are preferred to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.