Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:155 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Data Analyst - HR Business - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, IT or related fields) or equivalent with 4+ years of direct, hands-on experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with as HR Data Business Analyst in Core Business
- Minimum 3+ years- experience in implementing HR Dashboards through various tools like Power BI etc.
- Analyze data to track and report on the performance of the HR team . Experience with Excel (e.g. formulas, charting, etc.)
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Advanced reporting and analytical skills, ability to quickly and efficiently manipulate and present data.
- Data and analytics experience with enterprise level IT systems i.e. SAP, Oracle.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Like Tableau/Power BI) will be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to produce and present data to a high standard.
- Ability to work with challenging and disparate data sources.
- Passionate about design, analysis, and solving challenging business programs
- Lead Data Analysts to perform their job which is aligned to the business need
- Design and build the HR Analytics team ensuring high quality data, consistent reporting and seamless programs
- Optimize and elevate quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of HR systems, processes, and teams
- Establish, manage and evolve the company's HR data reporting process, support senior management in developing and achieving the organisations strategic plan as well as the development and delivery of the reporting and analysis capability including dashboards, BI and analytical tools