Lead - Customer Support - International Call Center Management (2-4 yrs)
'Are you guys crazy?'
'This won't work!'
'India wouldn't buy it!'
These are some of the things that our founders were told when they set up Neeman's Shoes in 2018.
4 years and over 6 lakh pairs sold later, Neeman's Shoes is now emerging as one of the hottest and fastest growing footwear startups in the country and largely being regarded as the pioneer in the creation of a sustainable footwear category in India.
The brand has secured multiple rounds of funding and is backed by the largest Consumer investors within the country.
Here's what in store for you if you decide to take up a role at Neeman's :
- An opportunity to work on world-class footwear products, Made in India
- You will be pampered with footwear all the time
- Collaborate with a team that is obsessed with crafting the most comfortable, versatile, and sustainable footwear
- Brainstorm with the founders themselves
- Beer parties where work is forgotten for a couple of hours.
Join Neeman's on its journey to #ChangeTheNorm in the footwear industry and watch India change the way it wears shoes.
About Role : As a Fashion Designer at Neeman's, you'll be responsible for research and production of new exciting clothing lines based on current trends in the market.
What you will do here :
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring the product agrees with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with a technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing products for style and fit during the presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, colour boards, and samples.
- Pattern Making
- Head of the production unit and handling all the production-related activities.
- Design and merchandise apparel.
- Work closely with the junior designers, sales teams, and cad artists to develop new lines.
- Develop layouts, logos, and style guides to ensure a long-term, consistent brand identity.
- Create promotional posters for various sponsor events.
- Should be a very responsible individual possessing leadership qualities
What you must have :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Fashion Design
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and colour.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Why Neeman's :
Working with us, you'll enjoy competitive compensation & benefits, crazy parties, generous learning and professional development, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team.
At Neeman's, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team.
We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
We welcome everyone to apply. Your personal data is used by Neeman's for recruitment purposes only.