Senior Consultant at SkillVentory
Views:385 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Customer Strategy - NBFC (9-12 yrs)
- To design and implement a strategy for the Customer Service function which provides adequate channels for customers to interact, ensures an omni-channel customer experience, assures adequate capacity to respond within published turnaround times and continuously improves the customers satisfaction on the interaction with the company.
- Assures the quality of service through audit of interactions, training programs of the personnel, planning of adequate capacity and various process improvement initiatives
- Customer satisfaction: Measure and improve the satisfaction of customers of the experience of interacting with the company across various channels through execution of well-defined interaction strategies and closure of improvement measures in coordination with other departments.
- Ensure adequate reporting which provides visibility to the efficacy of various initiatives and channels
- Drive the increased adoption of digital channels through addition of channels (IVR, Mobile app, integration with Social Media, WhatsApp etc) and the implementation of easy-to-use features covering various scenarios of service requests, complaints, cross-sell etc.
- Cross sell: Enable cross-sell through well designed use cases covering various channels, track and improve conversions
- Lead the operating teams including goal-setting, performance management and leadership development
- Development of vendors who can perform outsourced tasks in a compliant and efficient manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.