Lead - Customer Service - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
- Interacts with customers and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges. Follows up on urgent orders to ensure they have shipped.
- Creating and maintaining of Sales Orders, Service Orders & Quotations. Places orders, provides information on part pricing and availability, order status, and delivery information, resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Conducts audits of Global orders to ensure accuracy of processing
- Analyzes reports and metrics for deviation from plan, reconciles data variances and uses that information to guide the identification of root cause and execution of corrective action activities to deliver system capability and improvement
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), SLAs and Operational Metrics
- Supports Annual Operating Plan initiatives for Global Spares and is actively involved in continuous improvement efforts
- Support team members with process / tool related troubleshooting
- Support management by scheduling and managing day to day floor activities
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Proficiency in SAP R/3 SD Module and Customer Order Processing in product based industries
- Demonstration of superior customer service skills. Troubleshoots problems and provide resolution that is both beneficial to the customer and meets Lam's guidelines for resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate Honesty and Integrity in previous business challenges
- Run previously created SAP/SAP HANA reports and takes actions based on report results. Strong analytical, problem solving and system skills
- Make recommendations to customers and makes judgment calls based on defined business processes and SAP prompts.
- Regularly add valuable contribution to solutions and continuous improvement of the customer service process.
- Reading & Writing skills in languages like Mandarin/Korean/Japanese
- Experience in aftermarket Spares Operations or Automotive
- Understanding of reverse value chain/repair operations
- Knowledge on Esker / Winshuttle etc and or previous experience lean/process improvement projects
Note: Candidates may be expected to work in shift depending on the business need.
Proposed shift timings are 6:00am to 3:00pm & 1:30pm to 10:30pm