AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:749 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Customer Experience - eCommerce (8-20 yrs)
A well funded, profitable & high growth E-Commerce Startup Company in fashion, home & beauty and personal care.
- Establish and implement CX efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's vision, mission and values.
- Managing customer experience & program management.
- Should own end to end user/consumer experience cycle.
- Will be responsible to coordinate with warehouse & quality teams across brands.
- Closely dealing with the Brand partners in terms of product quality issues and solutions.
- Responsible for Social Media escalation management.
- Responsible for fixing the consumer issues with the help of close coordination with partner brands and internal teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Should be output driven
Education and Experience:
- MBA or MA/MS or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of experience in implementing strategic initiatives to deliver best in class experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.