Lead - Customer Excellence - Tech Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading tech based startup in the country (well-funded and established) to hire a Lead- Customer Excellence.
As a Customer Excellence Leader, you will be responsible for delivering customer support activities, driving interventions that maximize successful customer outcomes and help shape an exhilarating experience for all of their clients. You will take the lead in designing and implementing a world-class, digital customer service excellence operation that befits a cutting-edge Tech backed start-up and puts customer success at the heart of everything they do.
Please note this is with a start-up that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a start-up.
Please note this is not a BPO role and needs someone who has created out of the box and creative solutions around customer excellence in the startup space- ecommerce/ ed-tech/ fintech.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead customer excellence initiatives across the organization
- Be the voice of customer within the larger organization and help deliver a great experience across all customers
- Build a customer experience team that provides continuous support to customers across different channels (internal and external customers both)
- Devise and implement innovative self-service support strategies that empower and reduce customer service effort. Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Consistent insights to help identify pain points, break points in customer experience and improve products & services
- Build a champion team. Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team and nurture an environment where they can excel
- Responsible for service levels & other call center metrics like AHT, FTR, CSAT etc.
To fit the bill :
- 8-10 years of work experience in leading operations and customer support team in the Consumer-tech/E-commerce/Internet/Ed-tech space
- Should have worked on chatbots and automation projects
- Should have managed large teams of 50+ with about 10 direct reportees
- Track record of solving complex problems with technology