Lead - Customer Excellence & Communication - Bank (9-19 yrs)
Lead - Customer Excellence & Communication - BANK
Given below a Sr.position details with a Leading Bank :
Role/ Job Title: Lead - Customer Excellence & Communication
Department - Retail Assets Operations
Reporting to - Head - Loan Servicing - Retail Assets Operations
Location: Thane, Mumbai
- Driving Management vision to ensure consistency in Customer Satisfaction by enabling excellence in customer support delivery, upholding a consumer-centric focus & mind-set of surpassing departmental expectations.
- The candidate should possess strong skills in data management, analysis and processing, having an ability to translate raw consumer support data and information into actionable solutions and strategies.
- Drive collaboration with internal stake holders to develop & implement requirement for new and existing systems/solutions.
- Have technological acumen, combining creativity, digital know-how and the ability to connect people. This is because most consumers have integrated technological communication channels and appliances in their day-to-day lives and the business must follow suit if they are to maintain regular and effective contact with their consumers.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, have the ability to multi-task and work comfortably under pressure, to identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders and have an ability to operate effectively under pressure and deliver results.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, and demonstrate calmness and composure under stress and uncertainty and inspire the same in junior customer support personnel.
- Responsible for creating relevant and timely messages/content for our customers and building a variety of communications programs to keep them informed and engaged, increase customer satisfaction, enhance their overall customer experience.
- Timely review of processes and identify the need of Process improvements, Reengineering and technical solutions.
- Conceptualization, Building Solutions in constant discussion with Business partners, OEM (Solution Providers) & Tech stakeholders and presenting the approach to senior management by using presentation tools.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, guiding them in a unified direction and taking accountability for the group's actions. He will also be an approachable and relatable.
- Accountable for shaping and delivering service propositions in order to drive the overall performance of the department.
- Takes complete ownership of end to end delivery and ensures regular status update to all stakeholders.
- Ensures that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to businesses.
- Possession of academics or any certification in Quality & Benchmarking Standards may be given more preference.
- Candidate should have skills to scrutinize necessary information/data by using various analytical tools to present the information in more effective manner.
- Customer support procedures that are Cost effective that nurture continuous improvement.
- Ensuring Process & Security Governance in the Unit with respect to Document Completion (SOP etc), Risk & Self-Assessment, User Access Review, PII information security & third party vendor security.
- Unit Budget Management & Regular monitoring of Cost & Expense.
- Audit Deliverables Tracking.
- Sound Understanding and adherence to compliance and regulatory requirement.
- The candidate should be well versed with banking industry practice being followed in the industry for Asset Operations.
- Knowledge of lending core systems can be given more preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.