Lead - CRM & Analytics - Capital Machineries Industry (3-8 yrs)
Lead - CRM & Analytics
Notice Period - Immediate to 90 days
1)Should be from Capital Machineries Industry (B2B)
2)Should be expertise in Market Research
3)Experience in Power BI and CRM tools like Oracle, Salesforce
Educational Qualification - MBA (Preferable BE/BTech graduate)
Department - MARKETING
Role - Analytics and CRM
Educational Qualification B Tech / BE with MBA in Marketing
Purpose of the Role: Ensure actionable inferences are shared with business through continuous external and internal data analytics. Drive action plan for business improvement
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Analyse internal data and identify actionable inferences to improve sales and contribution - Domestic & Global
- Analyse external data & market factors for actionable inferences to improves sales & contribution - Domestic
- Analyse external data & market factors for actionable inferences to improves sales & contribution - Global
- Undertake scientific CSAT / DSAT surveys for all operating markets
- Plan and implement actions to improve CSI
- Put in place a process to scientifically estimate and track market potential
- Market feasibility study for International business
- Experience in conducting market research for domestic and international markets. Knowledge of latest data analytical tools and experience in using them in manufacturing industry.
- Ability to quickly internalize the workings of LMW TMD.
- Knowledge of Textile and Textile machinery industries.
- Ability to relate analytical inferences to business.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at data and deriving meaningful inferences
- Should posses the skills for driving activities through pears
- Should be able to manage domestic and international market research agencies