Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:411 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Lead - Credit & Risk - FinTech (6-10 yrs)
Matrix is excited to partner with one of the emerging fin tech start up- Jodopay (www.jodopay.com) in the Fin-tech space to hire a credit & risk lead for their core team.
About The company :
A mission-oriented fin-tech company, founded in the beginning of the year 2020, with a mission to positively impact the lives of people through well-designed financial products for middle-income households in urban India.
Currently a 10 member team with high expansion plans.
Reports to : Founders
Role & Responsibilities :
- Setup the credit policy framework and credit process from scratch
- Craft the collection strategy
- Team building - taking the lead in building a high-quality data-driven credit team
- Owning the day-to-day execution of credit operations
- Experimentation run multiple experiments for different customer segments and continually improve the risk framework
What we are looking at :
1) 6-10 years experience in retail lending industry
- Unsecured personal loans
- Credit cards
- Auto loans
- Unsecured SME business loans
- Consumer durable loans
- Home loan / LAP is also ok
2) Have done :
- Drafted risk policies
- Corporate and business Credit underwriting
- Designed or understands how to build data scorecards
- Managed underwriting / operations teams
3) Skill set :
- Good communication in English / Hindi (Kannada not a requirement)
- Startup fit - willing to pull up their sleeves and get hands dirty
Candidates with no experience in helping draft risk policies and with no India market focus, please refrain to apply.