Manager at Praaxis
Views:225 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead - Cost & Service Performance - Road Logistics Operations & Business TC - CA (10-20 yrs)
Cost & Service Performance - Lead - Road Logistics Operations & Business TC
Roles and Responsibilities :
Qualification : CA
Strategic Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Take lead in cost control and reduction measures through detailed and periodic performance analysis, trend analysis and period to period evaluation for numbers pertaining to asset utilization, TAT numbers, fuel efficiency, etc.
2. Develop KPIs so that each stakeholder can track & measure performance for each role & location, monitor the KPIs &identify and present the areas of efficiency improvement on periodic basis, increase profitability& validate accuracy of the data.
3. Performance analysis and review with respect topper performance & against third party vendors in the Industry at all India and cluster level for road logistics operations in ICDs, power, ports & cement.
4. Provide strong leadership to a team of logistics professionals, ensuring high morale, teamwork, and good employee relations. Identify operational and developmental needs, plan and develop logistics team through internal & external training, motivate them to give their best output.
5. Creating & monitoring P/L statement for each site and vertical and ensuring improvement in margins & reduction of losses, if any; drafting MIS report as per requirement.
6. Taking lead in the annual planning & budgeting exercise & analysis of monthly dispatch volume (actual vs. budgeted), quantity & reasons for variance.
7. Support for assessing cost estimates for new sites, routes & businesses.
8. Development of new reports for analysis of different user groups by providing necessary customization in BI. Increase BI usage for users from different roles. Requirement gathering, documentation, testing and deploying the new developments.
Operational Responsibilities :
1. Developing cost performance matrices & sensitivity analysis tables for critical variables affecting cost & scheduling periodic review meetings with the relevant stakeholders, performing root cause analysis & devising action plans to address any issues.
2. Analyzing input factors like fuel, adblue, tyre costs, maintenance costs, overhead costs, etc. against predicted to actual, to identify the causes of deviations, periodic comparison against transporter costs on a route level.
3. Communicate with all site management and work closely with relevant stakeholders' departments to ensure high level performance including asset utilization, TAT optimization, driver performance management & on time delivery fulfillment.
4. Lead distance analysis & route triangulation to enable cost optimization.
5. Driving workflow management tool usage. Driving usage across zones to facilitate system driven easy workflows for faster decision-making, transparency, and accountability.
6. Developing new processes for the same in appropriate software systems.
7. Monitoring and ensuring data sanctity in all the reports in BI & to rectify data issues, if any, by close coordination with IT team.