HR consulting and Services Venture at Infinity People Private Limited
Views:235 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Corporate Target Operating Model - Constructions Industry (10-12 yrs)
Corporate Target Operating Model (TOM) Lead
The Corporate Target Operating Model (TOM) Lead is a strategic role responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the organization's target operating model to ensure efficient and effective business operations. This role requires a strong blend of strategic thinking, project management, change management, and stakeholder engagement skills. The Corporate TOM Lead collaborates with cross-functional teams to define the future state of the organization, align processes, systems, and people with the TOM, and drive successful transformation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree is preferred
- 10 years of proven experience in business transformation and organizational design
- Proven expertise in target operating model design, process optimization, and change management
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead complex transformation initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess organizational needs and design effective solutions
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Change management certification (e.g., Prosci) is a plus
- Lead the development and implementation of the organization's corporate target operating model (TOM) to align with strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to define the future state of the organization and key components of the TOM.
- Assess current business processes, structures, systems, and workflows to identify areas for improvement and alignment with the TOM.
- Develop comprehensive plans for transitioning the organization from the current state to the desired TOM, considering change impacts and risks.
- Implement change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of the new operating model across the organization.
- Work closely with business units to identify process improvements, streamline operations, and enhance overall efficiency.
- Create project plans, define milestones, allocate resources, and manage timelines to execute the TOM implementation.
- Develop communication plans to keep stakeholders informed about the TOM initiative, its benefits, and progress.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, collaboration, and engagement throughout the TOM implementation.
- Monitor and measure the impact of the TOM on business performance, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously evaluate and refine the TOM to adapt to changing business needs and industry trends.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to team members involved in the TOM implementation.
- Collaborate with IT teams to align technology solutions with the TOM, enabling seamless operations and improved efficiency.
Project Management Skills:
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques to lead and implement complex transformation initiatives.
- Strong ability to create project plans, define scope, allocate resources, and manage timelines.
Change Management Skills:
- Experience in developing change management strategies, communication plans, and training programs to facilitate successful TOM adoption.
- Skilled in engaging stakeholders at various levels, building relationships, and managing expectations.