Lead - Corporate Strategy/Development - Financial Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
About the Company - Our Client is a Leading Global Company
Experience - 5 - 8 yrs (Post MBA)
Qualification - MBA (From Premier Institute Only)
- Works closely to provide high quality and in-depth support to new business development and strategy research to enhance the decision-making processes of the firm's global Corporate Development team.
- Research into new trading and asset management businesses
- Market sizing and market research for new businesses
- Build business models for possible firm expansion efforts
- Track qualitative and quantitative data regarding to the competitors
- Attend and report on bank, consultant, and expert calls
- Aid data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with the firm's technology development teams.
- Masters degree from a Premier Institute
- Experience in Consulting, Financial services (preferably covering U.S. or European markets) background would be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight time-lines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.