Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:451 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Corporate Legal - Financial Group (7-11 yrs)
Position based with a large Financial group.
Job Role :
1. Study and analyse the legal aspects of the lending, investment or borrowing proposals and approve/disapprove legal aspects, to safeguard the company against the legal risks;
2. Assist in legal matters pertaining to lending, investment and borrowing transaction of the NBFC, advice on transactional structures from the perspective of Indian Laws and accordingly finalize the sanction terms;
3. Drafting and vetting of transactional documents viz. facility agreement/debenture trust deeds etc., security and other ancillary documents keeping in mind the prevalent provisions of local Laws, regulations, notifications and prevalent practices;
4. Checking all legal and compliance requirements for perceived investments/ lending/borrowings e.g.: ensuring all types of form filings and disclosure;
5. Well versed with securitisation, NBFC guidelines, consortium lendings etc
6. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
7. Negotiation with the external counsels;
8. Advising on stamp duty, enforceability, validity of the transaction; and
9. Monitoring legal updates, notifications circulars and keeping pace with the fast changing laws.
1. Candidate should be well versed with Companies Act, 2013, Contracts Act, Transfer of Property Act, Registration Act, Stamp Act, FEMA Laws, Factoring Regulation, Depository Participant Act and related regulation, RBI and SEBI related circulars/notifications impacting the NBFC business directly or indirectly; and
2. Candidate should have fair amount of knowledge and experience in SARFAESI, SEBI Debt Regulations, RBI regulations relating of NBFC, Code of Civil Procedure, and Negotiable Instrument Act and case laws affecting lending/borrowing transactions