Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:5500 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
Lead - Corporate Communications & Branding - EdTech Startup (5-8 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression. They have partnered with corporates, sector skill councils/government departments, and educational institutions across 80+ countries.
As a Lead - Corporate Communications and Branding, you will be responsible for leading the brand communications team in continually enhancing brand image; increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of-sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing.
What you will do :
- Ensuring all team members provide high-quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with managers about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relationship with them.
- Acting as the brands spokesperson with media relations.
- Formulates and Implementing public relations strategies.
- Select and managing communications with external agencies, as well as developing media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Handling Social Media, Blogs and other communication channels
- Providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials
- Developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company's vision, mission, and objectives in mind
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Reporting to Head of Marketing
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Minimum of 5+ years of communications experience required, emphasis on corporate communications, or internal communications preferred.
- A strategic, critical thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast paced startup environment, with strong attention to detail with all assignments.
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic; willing to take smart risks and lead initiatives with confidence.
- Proven experience of delivering results with impact.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
Experience : 5 to 8 years