Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:395 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead - Corporate Brand - Media (10-12 yrs)
Role: Lead Corporate Brand
Company: Well known Media company.
The role will be responsible for building and managing the Corporate Brand & Employer Brand. The role holder will create and implement strategies to enhance corporate brand's equity through branding and partnering initiatives.
- Ideate and develop strategic roadmaps for all Branding (Corporate+Employer) initiatives
- Work closely with the creative agency to conceptualize and implement brand campaigns in line with the macro level corporate objectives.
- Identify and participate in key industry events and forums with the purpose of enhancing equity of the brand through brand engagement initiatives (brand coverage, leadership interviews, sponsorships, etc)
- Implement and execute all brand sponsorships and projects initiatives/events/campaigns targeting external stakeholders leading to an enhanced equity for the corporate brand
- Enhance brand equity in the Media and Entertainment Industry - including vendor management, creative facilitation, commercial process closure
- Social and digital brand management
- Manage the narrative / content / creative output of the Corporate & Employer Brand's persona on digital / social media platforms
- People and Capability Development
- Encourage team to develop a solutions driven approach in partnering with external stakeholders to drive brand equity of the company
- Partner with Corporate PR team to ensure alignment and coordination on branding programs.
Qualification: PG in Marketing with preferable Graduation Degree in Brand Management
Experience: 10 years of relevant experience. Should have experience in building Corporate Brand & Employer Brand for established conglomerates.