Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:551 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Contract Management/IP & TM - Pharma/Chemicals/FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (10-18 yrs)
Lead - Contract Management, IP & TM
- To support the Head Legal, Risk & Compliance in reviewing the agreements, terms & conditions, MoUs etc. to ensure Company's liability is limited in line with the corporate requirements.
- Contracts for review would range from complex CDA, Supply Agreement, Distribution channels, Service Contracts etc.
- Review, draft and advise on various commercial contracts (including confidentiality, agency, consultancy, property leases, warehousing, logistics and procurement contracts as well as offtake agreements and sale), contract agreements for products, services and R&D purposes, company policies and other legal documents.
- Assess liabilities and obligations of the company to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Develop and implement effective templates.
- Post contract execution management/advisory
- Advisory in respect of legal and commercial issues, risks arising from strategic contracts.
- Disputes management, including running disputes and arbitrations.
- Legal cost management accountability.
- Conducting training on contracts, contract law.
- Work closely with Head Legal , Risk & Compliance to implement corporate governance and risk policies, procedures, trainings and reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.