Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:251 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Lead - Content Brand Development - Advertising/PR/Events (5-12 yrs)
Job Title : Lead - Content Brand Development
Objective of Role :
- Develop an Inspiring, Integrated and Shared understanding of our Originals Slate & Longer Season Properties through a first-of-its kind content discovery toolset for OTT
- Deliver an integrated and aggregated design across slate title that builds up to the defined the company's POV
- Provide compelling and integrated multi-season property view for marquee titles
- Create a strong and differentiated content packaging design system to ensure a differentiated, relevant and consistent brand experience for our digital audiences
Job Description Key Responsibilities Key Activities :
Collaboration Toolsets :
1. Create Evocative Show and Character Bibles for a stimulating audio-visual experience for digital web series.
2. Deliver Title Packaging Design consisting of Signature Show Title Track, Audio and Animation/ Motion Design & In content/ Show Design Elements.
3. Formulate Quarterly Slate / Content Sizzle Kit: Integrated Announcement Trailers & Slate AV/ Content Sizzle Cascade Material.
4. Design actual assets and communication starter kits for marketing of web series each season.
Cascade & Collaboration :
Partner with cross functional teams to deliver outcomes :
1. Content & planning teams across regions and platforms - (Content & Qtrly Slate Kit)
2. UI/UX & CRM team- Title Packaging Design Kit & Comms Starter Tool Kit
3. Marketing & PR Team - All of the above toolsets as input and starter kits to develop the actual season campaign and comms packages for title launches
Brand Effectiveness :
1. Ensure increase in platform loyalty and title conversions for subscription
2. Reduce Brand Misattribution scores for Title launches
3. Improve Title Design Look & Feel Improvement
4. Collaborate with Strategy & Insights team from division to convert consumer insights into marketing actionables.
Budget allocation & cost effectiveness :
1. Responsible to finalize the budget in accordance to the Vertical Head for agencies and content creation support
2. Conducting value analysis and effectiveness matrix for communication kits and assets.
Key Interfaces :
- Content & planning teams across regions, Marketing & PR Team, UI/UX & CRM team, Commercial, Media Agencies
Skills and Competencies :
- Skills Creativity, Content Design, Brand Communication, Brand Marketing
- Ideal Experience Profile 6 to 12 years of experience in a similar role
- 5 to 8 years of experience with MBA from premier institutes.
- Prior media, product marketing or advertising experience.
Reporting Relationship : Vertical Head - Content Brand Development