Principal Partner at Fynehand Consultants
Views:381 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Consumer Market Insights - FMCG (6-14 yrs)
Role: Lead Consumer Market Insights
- Partner cross-functionally to advise and inspire strategies and decisions that will strengthen the brand and grow the business.
- Support new business models and NPD's with an agile and through research funnel.
- Own and maintain relationships with key external partners/agencies to develop research objectives
- Communicate key findings and insights and present actionable recommendations to internal partners and leadership team to influence decision-making
- Identify consumer macro trends and foresight based on a combination of secondary research sources and experts
- Oversee the development and management of multiple consumer research projects
- Ensure robustness of market research initiatives to accurately predict market and consumer behavior/ trends within the stipulated budget to increase the brand market share, brand health and overall sales for each category.
- Manage the design of quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting
- Provide intelligence and insights on the FMCG Industry and the Competitive Marketplace as it relates to growth, market share, social sentiment, and marketing and promotional activity Marketing, Category and Brand insights
- Maintain understanding of target segments and provide context and opportunity via research to support the understanding of behavioral-related customer segmentations
- Guide and inspire marketing decisions through customer understanding and insights.
- Conduct competitive analysis on quarterly basis and act.
- Constant update on new market trends, opportunity, and input into the business.
- MBA in Marketing
- 10-12 Years of experience in Market Research. Experience with a market research agency will be preferred.
- Exposure to B2B /food industry