Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:328 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Consumer Insights - Retail Finance Group (8-15 yrs)
At present, we are having a position of CONSUMER INSIGHTS LEAD for a reputed Retail Finance company which engages in various financial services businesses. It is focused on serving all lending needs of consumers and small businesses across India, differentiating through product personalisation & superior customer experience. currently offers multiple products in its target markets including Affordable Housing loans, Mass Affluent Housing loans, Loans Against Property, Secured Small Business Lending, Digital Purchase Finance, Digital Personal Loans, and Used-Car loans across Tier I, II and III cities
Role directly reports to Head - Marketing
Positions that reports into this role: Individual Contributor (Agencies will report into this role)
Essential Experience/Skills :
We are looking for a seasoned consumer researcher who can roll up their sleeves and dig deep into our consumers lives (lead by example), and drive a consumer centric culture in the organization.
The incumbent would need to uncover insights about the people we serve (consumers, customers, partners, employees) - and be able to dig deep into their lives as a broad spectrum and funnel it down to innovative, actionable and outstanding customer experiences.
- We are looking for someone who has experience with a variety of research methods and a proven track record for uncovering insights. The role holder will have an impact on the business executing precise, need based products, services and customer experiences.-
- The researcher will work collaboratively with other stakeholders to help drive the vision for increasing engagement among people.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of different market research methodologies, past experience with and the ability to introduce new approaches when appropriate as well as source expertise when required.
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience in Consumer Insights, marketing and research.
- Should have handled agency relationships, and must be well networked in the marketing research ecosystem.
- CPG Industry exposure is a must - FMCG, Consumer Goods, Automotive etc.
KEY RESPOSIBILITIES :
- Drive and manage the consumer insights desk - propagate an always-on engagement program with the people we serve.
- Develop a ground up repository of insights that the various stakeholders - business, product, tech etc can dip into while developing their suite of products and services for the company.
- Collaborate, consult and project manage wherever specific research instruments are needed for answering business questions about people, markets etc.
- Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research with the backdrop of deep understanding of the business and company objectives.
- Best practice consumer insights activities and supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
- Work with the leadership, product and marketing teams for the market/consumer research projects and develop the insights strategy and plans.
- Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
- Provide market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
- Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data
- Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
- Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
- Hours of consumer immersions for key personnel including self
- % of tested propositions / hypotheses in market
- Own tracking and co own delivery of brand metrics
- Lag metrics - NPS, CSAT etc.
Core Competency :
- Execution & Delivery : Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence
- Accountability : Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams
- Team - Work & Collaboration : Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support
- Effective Communication : Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.