Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR
Views:711 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Lead - Consumer Insights - FMCG/Auto (6-12 yrs)
- Prepare long term plan to cater to white spaces identified for each segment within 2Ws to achieve target volume & market share as per MTP.
1. Market research (U&A, customer lifestyle study, technology & lifestyle trends etc.) to keep abreast with latest design concepts prevalent in the industry.
2. Competitor actions and trends e.g. Market Share, Positioning etc.
3. Field immersion trips (Global Auto shows, socio-economic trends).
4. Hero brand USPs.
5. Analyse the customer/market/ technology trends to design concepts which will fulfil stated/unstated future needs.
- Making Initial Product concepts (IPC) and Target agreement capturing and ensuring meeting customer requirements in final product.
1. Performance Profiling- Benchmarking competition models by riding from customers- usage point of view.
2. Performance S-curve- Change in performance of key attributes studied vis-- -vis impact on Customer satisfaction level.
3. Platform alignment done basis vehicle and engine platform road map prepared by R&D.
4. Key learning areas of Base/ previous model
5. Discussion rounds with R&D.
- Conducting market research to identify customers unmet needs, to assess the need-gaps of current offerings, capturing evolving trends.
1. Need gap analysis, feedback on currently available products and study of emerging trends in global markets by visiting global auto shows, field immersion trips etc.