Director at Hashtag HR
Views:2228 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Consumer Insights - FMCG (10-25 yrs)
- Drive actionable insights from consumers and the marketplace across all categories which enable the business to deliver against key objectives; Drive insights to leverage the latest tools, making it more holistic and predictive.
- Articulate Insights that serve as a springboard for creating business solutions by analyzing and incorporating data from all information sources - Syndicated & customized researches or published information. For example:
- Use different data sources like Household Panel, Nielsen, Usage and Attitude to build the Growth drivers, triggers for brands.
- Looking at different researches to help the business generate ideas for the innovation funnel
- Ensure clear communication and interpretation of actionable research and consumer insights across a wide range of internal (Senior Leadership, Brand, Category Teams Globally, Sales Team) and external clients (Advertising and Media Buying Agency)
- The job entails working extensively and getting alignment with teams across globe, especially the category team based in UK/Nyon and Singapore.
- Being a part of multi country research team effectively influencing senior leaders across functions and in culturally diverse markets is expected
- It is a key position with respect to marketing and brand strategy.
- Given that the role handles insights for multiple high growth categories, this role will tend to have an impact on the brands successfully achieving their business objectives in terms of the sales and market share.
- Other related experience required:
- Should have Knowledge of advanced research tools and experience of putting them to business use.
- Familiarity with online research tools, techniques & measurements is a must.
- Prior client-side experience of working on large or global brands with a high degree of independence is expected
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.