Lead - Consumer Insight - FMCG (5-20 yrs)
- Responsible for leading quantitative and qualitative studies to understand our Consumer mind-set, Consumer needs, Consumer experience, and our brand perception. This role will be key in sharing customer research, KPIs, and insights with all levels of the organization utilizing a variety of research
techniques, technologies, and vendors to drive value and outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design, lead, and execute strategic consumer research projects that generate actionable insights to
help us better serve customer needs and desires. This includes design, facilitation, analysis, and generating insights from surveys, panels, interviews, and other recommended approaches.
- Utilize consumer research and feedback to support initiatives across many areas of the business including Marketing, Merchandising, and New Product Development and to create unique customer experiences and value propositions for our website, contact centre, and retail stores.
- Lead quantitative research (including questionnaire design and analytical frameworks), to measure awareness, consideration, satisfaction, advocacy through brand tracking survey NPS, CSAT, etc.
- Perform qualitative research (including questionnaire design and methodologies like focus groups/communities, telephone interviews, and ethnography) to profile customers, needs/desires assessment, and improve customer experience and journey.
- Experience structuring research reports, writing conclusions and making recommendations, and presenting research deliverables to management across the organization.
- Essential role in guiding and developing VoC (Voice of Consumer) program and strategy to drive efforts to collect, interpret, and act on all forms of solicited and unsolicited consumer feedback.
- Partner with analytics team to maintain data and processes to support quantitative & qualitative research, reporting, and visualizations.
- Keep informed of new developments in consumer insights research and behavioural techniques and make recommendations to continue developing capabilities.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Conducting research on specific market conditions, Analysing consumer preferences to determine the
potential sales of a product, Market Competition, Sales Promotion/Campaigns
Functional: Business Development & and Planning
Ability to forecast, plan and execute BD strategy (products, customers and markets) Ability to track and align budgets (current actuals vis- vis budgets/ target) to the overall WIL business plan
Behavioural : Entrepreneurship
- Willingness to take risk and showing ability to succeed in an ever changing, ambiguous and competitive environment by taking initiatives, showing persistence and self-confidence.
Functional: Digital & E-Commerce_(Sales)
- Knowledge and application of various digital tools e.g. content marketing, SEO, Web/ Google Analytics and Social Media platforms for business development Ability to understand impact on consumers and changing demographics in the digital world Ability to measure ROI of activities undertaken across E-commerce platforms - product, client/ account wise
Behavioural : Business & and Commercial acumen
- Effectively understanding and dealing with a business situation with data and facts and arriving at solutions which are realistic and viable as per business context.
Behavioural : Global Mind-set
- An openness to diversity across cultures and markets, adopting relevant processes and practices
wherever they come from and an understanding of global trends.
Functional: Market & Competitive Intelligence_(S &; M)
- Ability to gather competitive information relating to product launches/ product performance, pricing, distribution, sales and other important aspects Ability to forecast products, customers and market trends proactively Understanding of market trends and creating product concepts/ opportunities Ability to apply knowledge of Costing concepts (Costing model and Components)-
- Process cost, Product Costing models Ability to plan key product development and launch decisions by coordinating with innovation/ category/ design teams
Behavioural : People Excellence
It is about understanding, supporting, inspiring and developing people so that they realize their capability and becomes part of high performing culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.