Resource Executive at Anlage
Views:66 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Consultant - SAP HCM - IT (8-13 yrs)
SAP HCM Lead Consultant (Haryana- Panchkula)
Notice Period - 0-30 Days only or serving NP till 30th September
SAP HCM Senior/Lead Consultant - Payroll
Expertise in India Payroll with Experience in Payroll & Time, OM, PA ESS/MSS
- SAP HCM Consultant with B.E./B.Tech/ MCA/M.Tech/MBA and having minimum 8 to 12 years of experience and 5 to 6 end to end implementation experience in Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution companies in India and outside India and experience in public sector.
- Certifications under relevant module is mandatory.
- Should Have knowledge on Organization Management, Personal Administration, Payroll, Time Management, Recruitment, ESS/ MSS, LSO, Exit Management, reimbursements, Personal Taxation, compensation & Benefits, Promotions etc.
- Configure and implement Indian Payroll, Time OM and PA, knowledge of Government Sector Payroll, Benefits, Time module.
- Experience in working on wide range of projects such as Payroll, Hybrid model, Standalone SAP systems.
- Experience in different payroll products (standalone SAP Payroll and cloud payroll) is an added advantage
- Certified in SAP HCM
- Strong command and experiences on End-to-End implementation process and ability to handle complex projects
- Expert in SAP Indian payroll configuration for Gross payroll and Net Payroll, Tax Reporter configuration.
- Work independently with the client to identify their requirements, design enhancements, and functionality to help meet user requirements.
- Provide functional process ownership of multiple business process areas based on the complexity of the project
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client, internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to implement the project
- Work independently and play a major role at each phase of the project
- Performs configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality responsible for Configuration reviews
- Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues (both support and project) within their areas (modules) of expertise
- Serve as functional integration owner for multiple process areas
- Prepare functionality specifications and delivers to ABAP developers
- Responsible for creating Function Design Documents (FDD) based on the Use Case Documents recreating by the Business Analyst
- Responsible for understanding Functional Specifications followed by writing corresponding Detail Design Specifications
- Responsible for developing high-quality solutions based on completed Functional Design Documents
- Responsible for reviewing the developer's Technical Design Document (TDD) to ensure all requirements have been met
- Responsible for reviewing the unit test plans and the quality assurance plans to ensure all requirements have been met
- Responsible for supporting the developer and ensuring the developer remains on target
- Perform code reviews of other team members completed solutions
- Work with the user community to determine the best solution to help resolve customer problems and satisfy customer requirements
- Collaborate with the ABAP developers and the quality assurance team to develop and test
- Perform integration testing work as necessary to ensure that new functionality or enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality
- Ensure knowledge transfer to functional analysts as necessary to increase their understanding and utilization of the SAP systems and applications
- Act as a coach and mentor Junior SAP Functional Analysts and provide necessary guidance
- Provide oversight to various SAP Projects to assess overall impact on shared instance
- Configure based on business requirements the SAP Payroll , Time, Personnel Administration and OM modules. Utilize ASAP methodology and tasks required during each phase of the implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.