Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2123 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Lead Consultant/Consultant - Supply Chain Consulting - Management Consulting (7-14 yrs)
Role : Lead Consultant / Consultant ( VP / AVP Level) - Supply Chain Consulting in Manufacturing / CPG / Retail Industry ( Management Consulting Organisation)
Location : Mumbai / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
Job Description :
- Work with clients to understand the business requirements related to supply chain
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as be a part of the larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes
- Collect and analyze data relating to supply chain operations, setup and evaluate performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking processes
- Provide analysis and design support operational implementations and re - engineering
- Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client - specific business solutions for logistics and supply Chain improvements
- Clearly outline solutions in appropriate formats for presentation to the clients.
- Participate in client meetings when and where required
- Manage consultancy projects, provide guidance to subordinates in a complex solutions design projects
- Prepare business proposals for clients, outline the roadmap for solution design and present it to the clients
- Write white papers, take sessions on emerging trends in supply chain for the team
- Manage the technical and business aspects of our offerings across the BU.
- Get Involved in key delivery of projects at each level to guide & mentor the team members to deliver the high value-added results.
- Provide business value proposition to existing client base and prospects.
- Observe market trends and competition to be able to present and articulate our competitive advantage.
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of skilled and experienced Consultants.
- Recruit, manage, and develop high performing talent.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- Overall Experience 7 to 14+ years, with a mix. of industry and consulting experience.
- Graduate with PG Diploma in Materials Management / MBA in Operations / Supply Chain from a premier B - school
- Expertise of inventory optimization, warranty & spares management, fulfillment, warehousing, transportation, and broader supply chain topics
- Exposure to SAP, JDA, Infor is desired
- Experience in data analytics and reporting tools like SQL, R, Qlikview etc. will be an added advantage
- Good understanding as well as execution of end to end Analytical projects.
- Proven technical strength and creativity - the ability to think outside the box for technical solutions.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and ability to coordinate deliverables across teams.
- Strong pedigree in leading and inspiring others to perform and over-achieve; an innate ability to build great team morale and energy.
- Commercial acumen and professional rigor around important details such as reviewing contract terms and conditions.
- Proven ability to work well in a matrixed environment, across multiple stakeholder groups, and influence all levels within an organization to get things done.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and public presentation skills.