Views:4086 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lead Consultant - Benchmarking Advisory (10-14 yrs)
The firm is an IT and Business Transformation advisor to global enterprise leaders partnering along the entire value chain, from Strategy & Planning to Execution and Management. With a highly experienced resource base comprising of Former CIOs, IT Leaders, and Business Executives, the firm counsels organizations in a hands-on manner across mandates including IT / BPO Modernization Strategy, Run Optimization, Sourcing lifecycle management (shared services, outsourcing, or hybrid), IT & BPO Service and Program Management.
This is an opportunity to be a part of the Benchmarking Advisory practice, which assists buyers and service providers with cost and pricing decisions in retained, shared services, or outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises enterprises on optimizing their IT Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing spend by providing fair market benchmarks, analyzing current cost and delivery structures, rationalizing as-is portfolio (technical debt, vendors, locations, resources etc.), and negotiating/instituting outsourced contracts. On the supply-side, the practice helps service providers with price benchmarks, identifying improvement opportunities in their delivery capabilities, and helping craft best-class solution and contracting tenets to impact win and retention rates.
The Lead Consultant in the Benchmarking Advisory practice will report into a Principal and will be involved in all aspects of practice management i.e.,
- Help set-up a structured benchmarking database of the firm's existing IP from scratch (metrics related to pricing, performance, delivery, T&Cs etc.) with oversight / support from the practice leaders
- Get involved in recommending/instituting mechanisms (people, process, technology) for perpetual database updates
- Leverage the benchmarking database and experience to actively deliver on client projects along with the practice leaders; grow quickly to provide independent delivery and client management leverage to the leaders, as needed
- Collaborate with the practice leaders and Marketing on ideas to synthesize/package practice capabilities, IP, and engagement takeaways into marketable content
- Longer-term objectives include facilitating the growth and evolution of the practice, such as helping in the hiring and management of a team of benchmarking analysts with specific areas of focus (e.g. benchmarking specialists for ADM / Infrastructure / BPO services etc.)
- Work closely with the leaders in practice building initiatives including, benchmarking database set-up/management, active client delivery, sales & marketing support
- Analysis, financial modelling, synthesizing observations / recommendations, and reporting on active client engagements
- Assist other teams in the firm with pricing/contracting related inquiries and projects, as needed
- Support the leaders in practice P&L responsibilities such as business development, marketing, straddling multiple benchmarking engagements, revenue and profitability discussions with leadership etc.
- Start developing a strong reputation within and outside the firm based on quality of work and insights delivered to clients, as well as by helping publish top quality content (whitepapers / viewpoints / blogs etc.)
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- Seasoned solutioning and pricing knowhow in IT-BPO transformation mandates (primarily Cloud, aaS, Automation) and/or sourcing advisory within management consulting firms OR MNC service provider solutioning/consulting teams
- Prior experience in, and ability to comprehend, trends in outsourcing, shared services, and digital transformation
- Desirable to have exposure to pricing / benchmarking of IT-BPO services in multiple areas (e.g. BPO, IT ADM, IT Infrastructure etc)
- Strong ownership and leadership traits
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Client presence and relationship orientation
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering / Tech; MBA preferred but the right experience takes precedence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.