Partner at Talent Proz Consultants
Views:134 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Compliance - Retail Assets & Liabilities (7-15 yrs)
- It is a Central Compliance advisory role to provide effective and efficient advisory to Retail Assets & Shared Services business groups and thus domain knowledge and team management skills are important. The role should be able to cater to the needs of internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Providing advisory on regulatory expectation to Retail Assets, Credit Cards and Shared Services business units.
- Coordinating and collating ad-hoc/ indent requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Reviewing Policies, SOPs, Manuals etc from regulatory circulars and advisory perspective along with other regulatory expectations.
- Coordinating with officials during RBI Examination exercise
- Closure of regulatory obligations.