CEO at Bell Curve Strategic Consultancy Private Limited
Views:170 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lead - Compliance - BFS - CS (5-7 yrs)
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, SEBI AIF regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to alternative investment funds and its asset manager/sponsor from time to time.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
- Familiar with IFSC and GIFT city compliances.
- Assist in reporting to the Board and liaison with Board of directors, internal & external stakeholders.
- Conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof.
- Must be proficient in filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc. and handling the website of SEBI Intermediary Portal, RBI, RBI-FIRMS Portal and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc.
- Involved in drafting internal policies such as KYC AML Policy, ESG Policy, Insider Trading Policy etc.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and manage tasks related to securities, their transfer and transmission.
- Manage internal and statutory audits on regular basis.
- Assisting in investment process by AIF and assist to review and maintenance of transaction documents, conditions precedent and subsequent in relation to investment by AIF.
- Assisting in maintenance of all documents in relation to receipt of investment by AIF and reporting by AIF to its Trustee, contributors and to the regulators.
- Assisting to do research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF from various countries and various sectors, and further investment by AIF etc.
- Other operational works like reporting by AIF, work related to investment by AIF and receipt of investment by AIF, charge execution, maintenance and tracking etc.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.