Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:122 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Compliance - Banking & Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a frictionless manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Providing Compliance views in setting up new processes, amending existing processes in the light of changes in regulations or instructions from the regulators.
- Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships.
- Collaborate and create strong interpersonal relationships between departments and teams for total compliance monitoring and audits.
- Proactive in understanding and educating changing regulations, laws, and best practices, as they apply to the business and industry.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies.
- Handle regulatory breaches / violations pointed out by RBI or Compliance Testing Team or Internal Audit Department
- MBA/CA/CS/LLB/LLM from Tier I/II institutes
- 10 years plus relevant experience in Bank/Fintech/Financial Organisation in Compliance function
- Vast experience in Regulatory Compliance framework covering regulations of RBI and / or NPCI relating to digital payments
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations relating to digital payments