Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2393 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Competitive Intelligence & Investor Relations - NBFC (3-10 yrs)
The Lead - Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring proper communication, relations and presentation of information with board members, stakeholders and investor community.
- Maintaining strong relations with the investor community and coordinate all related activities. Building and maintaining strong relations with the financial community consisting of investors, brokers and analysts.
- Coordinating all actions related to investors including meetings/conferences/earnings calls/presentations etc. and obtaining and analyzing all data relating to investments
- To pro-actively gather and analyze market intelligence. Develop a complete understanding of the products and offerings of the company's competitors. Regularly track market to stay updated on new competition. Closely track any IPOs/M&As etc and present the findings to the Head - P&B, MIS & Investor Relations Support
- To manage and coordinate with the Board & investors and ensure proper communication.
- Own MIS and metrics to be presented to investors. Prepare responses and provide information about business for ad-hoc requests raised by the board and investors.
- The critical skill sets required to meet these challenges are excellent financial acumen, detail & result orientation, strong analytical & communication skills & in depth knowledge about M&As, IPOs and fund-raising
- To undertake self-development initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.