Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:418 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Lead - Compensation & Benefits & Project Management - BFSI (7-14 yrs)
Lead - Compensation & Benefits & Project Management
- Initiating & preparing the yearly budgets for compensation review.
- Initiate and process Compensation & Benefits review program.
- Formulating and implementing Yearly Appraisal and Increment Cycle
- Enhancing & implementing the promotion policy.
- Introduced round the year promotion cycle.
- Introduced new Monthly Incentive policy.
- Responsible for IT Implementation for Compensation and HR.
- Providing MIS on compensation to Top Management.
- Responsible for process enhancement / improvement methods for the above processes to increase transparency, efficiency & accuracy.
- Compensation Benchmark Survey
- Verifying Payroll Inputs and Full & Final Statements and ensuring the completion within TAT.
- Responsible for Audit Representations.
- Drafting SOPs and Increment Policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.