Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:2610 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Lead - Compensation & Benefits/Performance Management - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
Reporting into: CHRO
Individual Contributor role
About the Client :
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing organizations with a strong presence in India for more than 50 years now. Considering they are growing exponentially, they are looking to hire a Performance and Rewards expert for Pan India based in Delhi office.
Summary of Role :
- Designing, Implementing, Controlling and Monitoring Total Rewards & Performance Management.
- Establishing Human Resource Data Management and Retrieval System.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing end to end compensation and benefits, performance management, HRIS, employee grievance
Responsibilities in Detail :
- Own and drive total rewards and performance management
- Performs compensation and benefits benchmarking studies by working with consulting partners to submit survey information for compensation programs. Receives survey reports and performs detailed data checks and analysis. Performs data comparisons and insights to support Pay range development process.
- Supports the planning and execution of the annual Merit Planning process. Performs analysis such as Comp Ratio and cost impact analysis to evaluate the impact of proposals.
- Be the central custodian of a performance management system. Drive the PMS process in collaboration with Business HR
- Works with HRBP teams and business to ensure due to the delivery of PMS awareness training, implement processes for KRA Setting, Performance Review, and Bell Curve Fitment, ensure line managers comply with feedback/appraisals process, performance plans for all employees etc.
- Ensure timely quarterly performance reviews and prepare their action plans for employees with low ratings, handle appraisal related grievances, post appraisals/increments promotion analysis etc.
- Works with consulting partners and internal stakeholders for timely and accurate submission of data and work on a communication strategy to spread awareness for both Rewards and Performance processes
- Performs analysis of compensation programs and performance management modules. This may include calculating costs and/or value of compensation programs such as base salary structures, Short Term Incentive (STI) and Long Term Incentive (LTI) analysis, health insurance plans, KRA setting and Appraisals Analysis.
- Manage various regulatory compliance in collaboration with Vendors and manage payroll administration
- Responsible for researching, resolving and responding to queries and escalations from employees and management related to compensation policy, benefits programs and performance management.
Job Environment :
- Will work in collaboration with various internal stakeholders & dept. Heads will be managing multiple vendors & Agencies for the function. Has to work in confidentiality of data & compliance framework
Qualifications, Experience, and Characteristics Required :
- MBA/PGDBA in HR with 7 to 10 years of relevant Rewards and Performance Management experience.
- Organizing & Planning skills
- Should have handled the performance cycles and rating callibration
- Adherence to SOP's & Protocols
- Good Analytical skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PMS and Rewards domain
- Hands on experience in MS office - Powerpoint & Excel
- Confidentiality & Maturity to handle situations & stakeholders.
- Good Knowledge of Basic Compliance & laws pertaining to shops & establishment acts.
- Should be a good communicator & presenter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.