Lead - Compensation & Benefits/Performance Management/HR Operations - NBFC (7-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading NBFC based in Mumbai.
- Devise compensation strategies aligned to business which are also beneficial to the employees.
- Periodically review benefits plans and revamp the same in accordance to the market standards.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on smooth processing of C&B operations.
- Drive the goal setting, align them to the job descriptions and smooth coordination with internal teams for conducting the bi-annual review cycles.
- Perform goal audits for teams to further understand areas of improvement and guide the way forward.
HR Ops :
- Develop and administer HR policies and impart the same within the firm.
- Liaise with relevant teams on HR analytics in order to find ways to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Periodically review HRIS and find ways to improve the same with changing and growing times.
Preferred Candidate :
- Experience : 7 - 12 years
- Good understanding of the C&B function
- Hands on with the tasks assigned
- Good Communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.