Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:386 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - IT (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Compensation & Benefits
- Lead - Global Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering the employees' rewards, perks, and benefits for all departments at Organization.
- Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs to improve the performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees.
- This role will provide day-to-day management and oversight of all aspects of compensation and employee benefits functions including developing, standardizing, and implementing initiatives and strategies consistent with the overall market.
This is an Individual contributor role and the sole role at Organization:
- Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Standardizing and implementing initiatives
- Budget planning
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Analyst - The C&B Specialist should be able to manage the competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs, and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys. Someone who can provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Manage Compensation Program- The right C&B Specialist has the skill to ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees. He/She will be responsible for managing broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits Management - A C&B Specialist should be able to review, design, implement, and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends, and participation in relevant market surveys. This role would involve the person monitoring the utilization of benefits and preventing cost escalation. C&B Specialists would be working on benefits harmonization across the divisions.
- Benchmarking - Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
- Communication - Play a critical role in translating compensation philosophy to the leaders and to the employees.
- Business Partnering - Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees. Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Insights - Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision-making.
- Actions - Analyze Division positions' internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.