Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:311 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead Compensation & Benefits - Food Services & Facilities Management Firm (9-18 yrs)
At present, We are having an urgent opening for HEAD - COMPENSATION & BENEFITS for a REPUTED Co into food services and facilities management based at MUMBAI location.
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
POSITION : Head - Compensation and Benefits
IMMEDIATE MANAGER (N+1) : Vice President, HR
AIM OF THE JOB :
To provide expertise and make recommendations on compensation and benefits policies, programs, and plans to attract and retain talent for the company.
DIMENSIONS - Point out the main figures / indicators to give some insight on the "volumes" managed by the position and/or the activity of the Department
CONTEXT AND MAIN ISSUES :
- Retaining the employee within the current compensation range
- Carry out annual performance appraisal process
- On time Annual Increment cycle process
- Ensures processing of performance Linked Incentive accurately and timely.
- Ensuring that HR data for all audits (Statutory , group, ISO, Internal Control) is given on time and are accurate. Resolve all audit queries,
- Timely renewal of Leave encashment and gratuity policies
- Timely processing of claims for Leave encashment and gratuity policies.
- Providing data for actuarial valuation for leave encashment and gratuity.
- Formulating and implementing benefits policies in aligned to the market, within the regulation
- Ensuring compliances under various statutory laws for all offices.
- Seamless and error free processing of payroll (Onroll and Offroll)
- Support in formulating annual HR Budget
- Effective implementation of various HR Projects within the organization
- Carry out other activities as and when related to the compensation, benefits and statutory compliances.
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS :
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the Organisation strategy.
- Implement rewards and benefits policy and evaluate effectiveness of the programs
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
Implement and Manage:
- Initiate participation in Compensation Benchmarking and Benefits surveys.
- Lead the annual pay review and bonus disbursement process as per the annual budgets.
- Ensure compensation data accuracy across HRIS Platforms.
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retire-ment plans, salary administration and incentives
- Manage HR Operations like HR Analytics, Exit Management & HR Dashboards.
Adherence to Statutory Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances for the organization.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers, benefit providers)
- Planning and execution of a special project given by the management
- Seamless and error free payroll processing
- Compensation structure and Benefit policies which are statutory compliant and tax friendly to employees
- Full time MBA/PGDBM in HR
- Certified in / Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- An eye for detail and ability to handle multiple assignments
- In-Depth Knowledge on Compensation and Benefits practices and regulatory & statutary requirements
- Result orientation
- Ownership and Accountability
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR C&B practices,
- Should be abreast with latest HR trends, best industry practices etc.
- Should consider HR as a Strategic partner, have a positive attitude and have a keen interest to bring in positive changes
- Leveraging the HR function by process improvement, new initiatives
- Excellent at Stake holder management - Senior Management, external and internal
- Should have good Project Management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Should be a good team player
- High personal integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.