Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4479 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Financial Services (10-16 yrs)
Reporting into the Head HR India,you will be responsible for :
- Delivery of operational C&B services across the whole service catalogue dealt with by the C&B team. Responsibilities are split between the team and may include but are not limited to:
- Annual compensation review processes, including acting as a service desk for the compensation review for the Senior Management Group and International Assignee/Transferee populations.
- Ensuring a high degree of quality and accuracy in deliverables from within the team and from external providers.
- Providing direct support to employees and line managers for C&B processes as required, acting as a point of escalation for service issues
- Involvement in C&B projects as required
As a successful candidate,you should have :
- 10-12 years of experience in C&B with exposure to HR Analytics