Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1814 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - BFS (4-8 yrs)
- Managing the compensation and benefits portfolio for the an employee base of 12000 for an Indian Retail firm
- Support in revaluation of the compensation structure and quarterly evaluation cycles
- Work extensively on planning and execution of mid year or annual or off cycle merit planning and ensure a smooth closure on time
- Support on robust Exercise on internal + external benchmarking to analyse the market best practices and work to introduce the same in the organization
- Work regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input on in-house HR applications
- Work towards applying all compliances and tax related structures for employees
- Lead in running and closing the annual increment and variable pay cycles
- Manage/coordinate the use of web-based tools used for salary review and incentive process management
- Facilitate in completion of annual appraisal and periodic talent management discussions
- Work on designing and cost calculation of executive benefits like E-sops/ STI/ LTI etc.
- Design and implement multiple recognition and wellness programs, and complete benefits portfolio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.