Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Bridging GAPS
Views:257 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Automobile/Chemicals/Pharma/Textile (5-15 yrs)
- Manage all compensation processes: Cyclical processes, One-off compensation changes, Variable Compensation schemes, commission schemes, etc
- Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents.
- Analyze the sales/service/operations incentive plan effectiveness and develop & improve sales/service/operations incentive plan.
- Develop and update salary structure to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Participate in regional and global team providing local input into global compensation and benefits projects
- Responsible for regulatory and compliance matters related to compensation and benefits functions locally.
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the total rewards framework of the Company by offering guidance and education to local HR team and/or senior business managers with regard to compensation and benefits programs and philosophies.
- Strengthen the communication in the area of total rewards to establish better understanding from senior stakeholders down to individual employees.