Lead - Compensation and Benefits - Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - HR
Skills - compensation and benefits, payroll, rewards and benefits, rewards and recognition, expatriate management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead C&B role with Global MNC
Global stakeholder Management with PAN India role
Client Details :
Leading Global MNC looking to expand in India
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organisation strategy.
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
- Initiate participation in Compensation Bench-marking and Benefits surveys
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers along with global stakeholder management
- Full-time MBA/PGDBM in HR
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Compensation and Benefits
- Certified in / Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Excellent opportunity to lead C&B PAN India, opportunity to manage global stakeholders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Avni Bhatia on +91 022 4236 3327
Contact - Avni Bhatia - +91 022 4236 3327
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.