Lead - Compensation and Benefits - Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - HR
Skills - compensation and benefits, payroll, rewards and benefits, rewards and recognition, expatriate management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead C&B role with Global MNC
Global stakeholder Management with PAN India role
Client Details :
Leading Global MNC looking to expand in India
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organisation strategy.
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
- Initiate participation in Compensation Bench-marking and Benefits surveys
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers along with global stakeholder management
- Full-time MBA/PGDBM in HR
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Compensation and Benefits
- Certified in / Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Excellent opportunity to lead C&B PAN India, opportunity to manage global stakeholders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Avni Bhatia on +91 022 4236 3327
Contact - Avni Bhatia - +91 022 4236 3327
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.