Senior Manager at Talent Ahead
Views:533 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Commercial - Manufacturing Chemicals (14-16 yrs)
Lead - Commercial
- Opening with one of our clients which is a leading company manufacturing chemicals for the position of Lead Commercial based at Nellore(Salurpet/Tada)
Location : Mambattu
Reporting to : Business Head
Job Purpose : To manage and lead commercial function at Mambattu factory and extend support to Business Development team.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning & procurement of raw material, plant chemicals, Engg spares, consumables and general items required for uninterrupted plant operation
- Establishing, documenting, implementing, reviewing and updating procurement procedures and annual contracts through SAP
- Manage in-house and outsourced warehouse/stores operations as per the defined standards and processes.
- Responsible for local vendor development, selection, vendor performance evaluation etc.
- Sale of surplus material/Scrap/Assets as directed by management.
- Ensuring adherence to safety standards while purchasing plant machinery, equipment, chemicals, etc. Ensuring compliance to all statutory requirements
- Extend support to inventory management, stock audits, reconciliations, etc
- Responsible for outbound logistics for finished products till last mile and as per the dispatch plan.
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Masters in Supply Chain OR Materials Management from a reputed university or Institute.
Years of experience : 14 to 16 years of relevant experience in FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Nutritional Supply Chain Operations.