Consultant at Michael Page
Views:412 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Lead - Commercial Finance - FMCG - CA (5-10 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drives the business planning and forecasting process and alignment across the organisation
- Preparation of Annual operating plan as per the calendar of the company
- Strong control on variance of Actual v/s AOP.
- Adequate and solid controls for financial processes in Sales, Credit management, Distributor, Expenses & claims
- Planning & Managing of Accounts Receivable
- Leading and creating system to eliminate teaming & lading and balance confirmation.
- Supervising reconciling all debtors at least once a year & twice a year for major customer.
- Supervise overdue tracking and DSO management.
- Leading and managing legal actions if required
- Accountable for risk management, financial compliance and controls in the areas of AR, Inventory
- Financial control through Balance sheet reconciliations
- Creating and supervising system of Creditors reconciliation
- Lead the System of update recording of creditors claim and settling within 15 days of receiving the
- System to ensure that no supplier commitment is unrecorded in books.
Internal Control & Audits
- Complete understanding of Internal control policies of the company.
- Leading timely completion of various audits i.e. statutory, GAAP, tax & internal audits
- MIS - Preparing monthly MIS as per the calendar of the company
- Keep a close check on Compliances & reporting deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET:
- CA with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing / sales organisation.
- Preferably with Alco Bev Industry
- Minimum of two years prior commercial finance experience
- Well versed with Excel and Power point.
- Basic operational knowledge on ERP will be preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at coordination and multitasking