Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:473 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Clinical Operations (10-20 yrs)
- Approximately 10+ years of clinical research / project management experience preferably with both a sponsor company and CRO managing outsourced clinical trials within quality and timeline
- Develop scientifically robust, operationally feasible and clear protocol concepts and protocols, and feasible protocols and robust data monitoring plans
- Leverage appropriate on-going data review to identify and mitigate patient safety, study design, data integrity or study conduct issues
- Ensure all operational aspects support end point integrity and data validity.
- Able to influence MD on clinical study/program direction based on changing internal and external landscapes within phase, disease, or therapeutic area; able to think strategically to best position a study within the current Clinical Development Plan
- Contributing to a clinical development plan within a program moving into a new or subdivision of a current indication.
- Building a rich knowledge of specific Area(s) of Expertise within a phase.
- Utilizing operational expertise and scientific assessment to evaluate study feasibility: assess end point measurement options and ensure the successful execution of study(ies).
- MS in a scientific discipline; advanced degree preferred. Scientifically and clinically astute with very strong project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.