Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:7024 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Lead - Channel Marketing - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
- Your key responsibility would be the execution of marketing activities within specified cost, time and quality targets
- You would ideate, lead and execute brand events, engagements, and activations at a national level.
- You will coordinate with multiple stakeholders and agencies at a national level to execute these events, activations and brand engagements.
- You will interact, negotiate, and close orders with vendors for printing, fabrication etc. for all branding & communications initiatives
- You will help establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- You will be responsible for defining processes for flawless execution of deliverables.
- You will measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- You will monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors- activities, to identify opportunities and generate insights.
- You will conceptualize and develop collaterals primarily for the various distribution channels - Agency & Alternate (Bank partners, Corporate Agents, Brokers & Rural), Direct and Sales.
- You will also support branding initiatives for other depts. like HR, Operations & Customer service, etc.
- You will ensure adherence to all compliance related regulations for every initiative
- PGDM/MBA - Marketing
- 8 to 10 Years of relevant work experience in advertising or marketing
- You should have good coordination and execution skills
- You should be highly creative, and enjoy working for customer-facing brands
- You should have hands-on experience of managing brand activation, events and engagements.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production would be helpful.
- You should have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- You should have the flair to manage multiple stakeholders including top management of the company.
- Being skilled on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. would be a distinct advantage